in honor of the sadness i feel, elvie (she who runs slow as dirt) has decided to upload no pictures this morning, no matter how many times i try. no threats will sway her from her decision.
on to happier things... mamas' night out last night! we went to my favorite coffee house to unwind, & discuss what we'll need for our booth at winter faire. so much work to do, & only a few weeks left in which to do it all. yikes!
just a short post today sweet reader. i've got three patchwork totes ready for sewing, & have promised thehobbit we'd do a craft project. the gloomy day outside, is perfect for indoor adventures! oooh & i just got a craving for yeasty rolls mmmmmm.
flour (or spelt) tortillas
butter (or olive oil)
1) place tortillas on an open flame set as low as you can get it.
2) put a small pat of butter on each tortilla or brush with olive oil.
3) rotate the tortillas to lightly cook & melt the butter - watch for burning!
4) sprinkle each with garlic salt & cover with a layer of yeast.
5) roll the tortillas tightly & enjoy!
6) make some for me please.