17 October 2012

through the eyes of a hobbit

*

of  late i have been finding photos on my camera that were not of my taking. thehobbit has been sneaking my camera, taking a photo or two, then putting it back - all without my even knowing. even whilst we are out & about!

he thinks he is being ever so funny. i think he's got the makings of a world class pick-pocket.


i know i have said this eleventy billion times, but i love seeing the world around me through his eyes.

it's not the same as when he was small; then it was much more random. & quite a bit lower to the ground. now it is the more practiced eye of a great old man of 14.


i simply adore this one!


not so much this one. this photo gives me the creeps. teens are weird. 

~peace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...