22 June 2010

treasures

*


i made this little bag eons ago, for a waldorf faire. such a sweet little bag, perfect for treasure-gathering, or toting snacks. sadly, it didn't sell, so i packed it away, then forgot about it.
i wonder if people were put off by the crease that runs down the center. personally, i find it amusing. this bag used to be a pant leg, you see. specifically a pair owned by manlyman, & we all know he is quite gifted with an iron.
perhaps i'll make a few more for my other shop. assuming i first find the time to photograph the basket of items waiting to be listed. why is there never enough time?
so what about you? have you found anything long since forgotten? any treasures you want to show the rest of us?
~peace.
ps :: yes, i did abandon the new template. it was a temperamental pain in the arse.

4 comments:

woolies said...

That is an adorable bag!
A long time ago, I used to sell baby sweaters on consignment, in a shop in my old town. I recently contacted them, and found out that they still had 2 of them - just got them returned to me!

Eve's Little Earthlings said...

Somebody rifled through our van on Monday night and the leather gloves I thought I had lost back in December were on the floor. I don't know if the theif actually stole anything, but I am glad they thought the gloves weren't worth taking.

BirchLeaf Designs - Wendy and Mojo said...

Nice find! I have those kinds of things all over my house!

TwigandToadstool said...

Love the bag...what a brilliant gift idea for a special little one!!!
xo maureen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...