only a few days to go, & i am finally getting into the spirit (ha!) of things. this year thehobbit is going as a zombie doctor. all his friends are going as a dead/zombie/vampire/etc something-or-others. nobody wants to just be the something, they have to all have to be spookified (real word) somehow. bunch of nuts. or would that be bunch of zombie nuts? hahahaha, i just realized how that reads. i am not erasing it - zombie nuts! hahaha. sorry. i spend too much time with a 13yo & his friends.
here are some fabulous hallowe'en things i spotted when pottering about:
* ouija board ring! enough said.
* haunted house pdf this is very sweet. it would be fun to build with a child.
* the count's castle theatre & here is a gorgeous one for the teens to build. or you!
* nodder he gives me the creeps, yet still i want him for my very own.
* elegant treat bags these make me wish we were having a party.
* jams ack! so cute. i think i may have to get these for elfling. good thing he is small for his age :)
* it's the great pumpkin, charlie brown quite possibly the best holiday movie ever.
dear great pumpkin, i am looking forward to your arrival on hallowe'en night. i hope you will bring me lots of presents. ~ linus