21 April 2010

keeping busy

*


thank you for your lovely comments & emails about my mother's passing. i've said it before, & i'll say it again; i have the best readers in all of blogland. truly.
to those who've asked; as is expected, i am slowly falling to pieces. fortunately i have an amazing support system (including you), & manlyman walks behind me, picking up my pieces as they fall. it also helps that i have my sweet boys to focus on.
we'll be heading to oregon late next week to be with my father, & my brother (& his beautiful womenfolk). until then i'm trying to keep busy. i want to finish & ship a consignment order (more about that later), & ship my recent sales before heading out. i am sure none would mind a delay, but the work is helping take my mind off of the ache in my heart.
speaking of sales: when i told my fellow natural kids about my mother, i also asked for fund-raising ideas (for our train fare to oregon). instead of ideas, they sent donations, & bought items from my esty shop! i'm still trying to wrap my head around being on the receiving end of such kindness & generosity. please help me thank them by visiting their shops - click on the natural kids button over there ----->
have a lovely one, do.
~peace.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so sorry about your mother, I completely understand, I lost my Dad 3 yrs ago. Your right without a good support system, falling apart would be a lot harder...My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your family...

kat said...

thank you so much. i'm sorry that your father is gone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...