i found this gorgeous set of nesting blocks when poking around lehmans. i love the vintage images, & that the colors aren't your typical primary hues. excited to find them, i shared on my personal fb page that elfling needed the blocks. his grandpa instantly replied with one word: done. grandpa rocks!
they arrived a few days later, & i must tell you they are even more fabulous in person. elfling loves grandpa's prezzie, as does thehobbit. ok, we all do. the birthday boy has had, on a few occasions, to remind us that they are his.
as people keep asking for prezzie ideas, i've been doing a lot of searching for things. the trouble is, he needs very little. still, people ask, so i look. of course, i am terrible at staying focused, so it is never long before i'm off baby items, & on toys for bigger kids. below are a few things that caught my eye. enjoy!
* this set of blocks is fabulous!! definitely not your mama's wooden blocks.
* truly, this must be mine. mine, mine, mine!
* a gnome in the box? i love it!
* my goal is to find a used dinky piano for elfling. or win the lottery, so i can afford a new one.
* look at this circus toy, by a fellow naturalkids gal! swoon-worthy, indeed.
sadly, that is all i have time for today. now it is your turn - what toys have caught your eye of late?