18 November 2011

in which i fancied gloves

*

let me clarify: whilst i did want a pair of gloves, that is not what i meant by fancied. i saw these ugly plain pair of gloves in a dollar bin. thinking they would be fine as-is for going to the park, i bought them. after all, i don't have to be fancy at the park.

only, i simply couldn't let them be. i rummaged through my bins of vintage goodness, hoping to find black lace or velvet ribbon. sadly i found none. what i did find...


... were 2 fancy shell buttons!


now i know they look a bit not so very katish when sitting on my filthy floor, but look!


on, they are perfectly lovely! &, i imagine, they shall look lovelier still when worn with something that is not my jams top.

i am looking forward to taking my fancied gloves to the park.

~peace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...