07 April 2008

change for change

i've been moving the furniture about again. two successful hacks in one sitting! the links & blogs
<-------------- over there - shall now open in new windows. the labels -------> over there as well.



but that's not all. if you look <----- that way again, & scroll down a tad, you'll see i've gone over to the dark side. but! if you've been clicking my book titles, you know i've always sent you to the evil amazon. the difference is now i get a few pennies when you buy something i've listed. you can think of it as helping fund my coffee addiction, or sticking it to the man one penny at a time. whatever helps you sleep well at night.

if you prefer the library for all your reading/listening needs - now my list shows the covers for easy identification once at la bibliotheque. (see me gearing up for tomorrow's trip to paris?)

~peace.
ps... if my filthy money grubbing upsets you, please don't feel the need to tell me. my ignorance is bliss.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...